- 5% discount for pre-payment of entire semester tuition (August – December/January – June). Must be paid by the first month of the semester to qualify for discount. No refunds on tuition.
- Payment can be made by cash, check, debit, Visa or MasterCard. Automatic debit/credit card payment plan is available.
- Monthly tuition remains the same regardless of whether there are five, four or three classes each month. Each class will average at least four classes per month during the course of the year.
- Tuition is due on the first of each month. A late fee of $15.00 will be applied if tuition is paid after the fifth of the month. Automatic debit/credit card payment plan is available.
- There is a $30.00 fee for returned checks. In addition, $15.00 late fee will be applied.
- After second late payment, enrollment in automatic payment plan is required or student will be withdrawn from class.
- Make-up classes may only be completed in the same month the class was missed and may only taken if notification is given prior to absence.
- There are NO REFUNDS for missed classes.
- Month to month contracts only must notify the front desk if you are dropping a class you will stop being billed no less than 30 days after your written notification.
- Semester and annual contract accounts will be billed monthly tuition through the duration of your contract.
- *Unlimited class tuition does not include private lessons, or pointe classes. Certain other exceptions will occur and will be addressed as they arise.
**A costume deposit of $50 per costume (one costume per each spring class) is due at the time of registration. The remaining costume balance will be invoiced to you and due in January. (More information will be provided in late Fall)
**Recital fees of $25 per dancer for Fall, and $60 per dancer for Spring will be due at registration.